Meet My Muse

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-day Curse

A man blew up his house today while trying to singe the edges of the Valentine's card he'd so lovingly planned out for his dearest sweet Sweetheart. He survived, yet his eyebrows did not fare as well. Nor did his date for the evening, who told the Honey Daily News, "I realize now I was dating a moron."

The lovely lady, who asked that we not reveal her true identity, elaborated further, saying, "Jeez, we've only been dating since Sunday. He proposed to his last 2 wives on Valentine's Day, and he was planning to do the same to me, but I wasn't born yesterday. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and proposes to the next girl on Easter."

When asked if she had any signs just how smitten the man was, she replied, "Yeah. So dang smitten he sent 4 women to deliver roses to me. If he wanted me to go gay, that's a good way to do it, having women deliver my Valentine gift over the course of the day."

As the Honey Daily News was involved in this sickening display of too-soon lovey-dovey behavior, we have cut the rest of this news story short. We hope you're having a better Valentine's Day wherever you may be, and that your bosses don't involve you unnecessarily in their misguided V-Day plans. Tune in next time, when the Honey Daily News reports on weird delivery men in the workplace.

Labels: ,


Posted by Honey :: 1:37 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------